Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inspiration Boards

I made a real life inspiration board with rubber cement and several-hundred bridal mazazines, you don't mind that I call them mazazines do you? Anyway, the end result was just not that great or as dreamy as the virtual inspiration boards I keep seeing. I finally made one, a little too late mind you but whatevah! Without further ado, my wedding board.

Image 1: Clayton Austin Photography, Image 2: Rebekah Westover, Image 3: Style Me Pretty,  Image 4: Style Me Pretty,  Image 5: Style Me Pretty,  Image 6: KWP Weaver, Image 7: Unknown, Image 8: Style Me Pretty, Image 9: KWP Weaver




I made this via photoshop, but there are lots of resources for making your own if you do not have access to photoshop. Wedding Wire, Project Wedding, The Knot.

I have to say Style Me Pretty's Board Builder is the absolute best. Don't take my word for it, go try it out for yourself, its super fun.


Another one I absolutely love is the brand new Anthropologie bridal store, BHLDN (beholden--clever, I see what they did there.).They have their version called mood boards. I gotta tell ya, I love how easy this one is to use! They also have their own mood boards for you to gaze at.



I discovered Polyvore a few months ago, have you heard of it? Its basically a huge fashion database where you can put together dream outfits you will probably never afford, OR real outfits---like I did for my engagement shoot.



Here is what the screen looks like when you are about to create a set.

It's so much fun!

I had never used beeclip before but I know I am going to start. You can upload photos and videos make your own mood boards and scrapbooks. There are no limits!



Speaking of boards, are you on pinterest? If you aren't you should be, its a virtual pin board; it is very useful and highly addictive. Come follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment